By David Karlins
Dreamweaver is the main strong and industry-leading website design software program that makes use of innovative internet applied sciences akin to HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery for net and cellular improvement. those applied sciences have considerably reconfigured the method of designing websites and serve as within the widest attainable variety of searching environments, starting from computers to cellular devices.
"Dreamweaver CS6 cellular and net improvement with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery cellular" is largely 3 books in a single: an creation to construction web content; Dreamweaver CS6: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive layout; and an in-depth clarification of the way to construct inviting, obtainable cellular websites with Dreamweaver CS6, responsive layout, and jQuery Mobile.
This ebook serves either because the crucial reference for Dreamweaver CS6, and a beneficial addition to even the main wide set of assets for contemporary website design, without or with Dreamweaver.
The e-book begins through instructing you to create websites and pages with Dreamweaver CS6 and the way to take advantage of HTML5 for web page constitution. Then we are going to examine a few state of the art layout and animation with CSS3.
The publication additionally exhibits tips on how to create and increase cellular websites with jQuery cellular. additionally, you will learn how to customise subject matters with ThemeRoller.
"Dreamweaver CS6 cellular and net improvement with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery cellular cellular" covers the whole spectrum of website design with Dreamweaver, with an emphasis on multi-media (full reveal and cellular) layout and jQuery Mobile.
This booklet combines available, transparent, attractive, and candid reference fabric, recommendation, and shortcuts with significant step by step directions for making a wide variety of HTML5 and CSS3 designs and web page content material in Dreamweaver.
Who this ebook is for
This booklet is geared in the direction of skilled Dreamweaver internet designers migrating to HTML5 and jQuery. It additionally ambitions internet designers new to Dreamweaver who are looking to bounce with toes into the most up-tp-date website design instruments and lines. whereas concentrated totally on Dreamweaver CS5.5, the booklet contains content material of price to readers utilizing older models of Dreamweaver with instructions on fitting a model of Adobe’s HTML5 Pack that updates these older packages.
By Kyran Dale
- Learn the right way to manage information with Python
- Extract details from web pages by utilizing Python’s web-scraping instruments, BeautifulSoup and Scrapy
- Clean and discover facts with Python’s Pandas, Matplotlib, and Numpy libraries
- Serve facts and create RESTful internet APIs with Python’s Flask framework
By Mike Amundsen
With this concise e-book, you’ll research the artwork of establishing hypermedia APIs that don’t easily run on the internet, yet that truly exist in the net. You’ll begin with the final rules and applied sciences at the back of this architectural method, after which dive hands-on into 3 fully-functional API examples.
Too many APIs depend upon options rooted in computing device and native sector community styles that don’t scale well—costly recommendations which are tricky to keep up over the years. This booklet exhibits approach architects and internet builders the best way to layout and enforce human- and machine-readable net prone that stay reliable and versatile as they scale.
- Learn the H-Factors for representing program metadata throughout all media varieties and formats
- Understand the 4 easy layout components for authoring hypermedia types
- Convert an easy read-only XML-based media kind right into a winning API design
- Examine the demanding situations and merits of designing a hypermedia variety with JSON
- Use HTML5’s wealthy set of hypermedia controls within the API layout process
- Learn the main points of documenting, publishing, and registering media variety designs and link-relation types
By Tony Stubblebine
This concise and easy-to-use reference places an important software for manipulating textual content and information correct at your fingertips. Composed of a mix of symbols and textual content, typical expressions will be an outlet for creativity, for awesome programming, and for the stylish resolution. Regular Expression Pocket Reference deals an creation to common expressions, trend matching, metacharacters, modes and constructs, after which presents separate sections for every of the language APIs, with entire regex listings including:
- Supported metacharacters for every language API
- Regular expression periods and interfaces for Ruby, Java, .NET, and C#
- Regular expression operators for Perl 5.8
- Regular expression module items and services for Python
- Pattern-matching services for personal home page and the vi editor
- Unicode aid for every of the languages
With lots of examples and different assets, Regular Expression Pocket Reference summarizes the advanced ideas for appearing this serious text-processing functionality, and offers this often-confusing subject in a pleasant and well-organized structure. This consultant makes a great on-the-job companion.
By Jens Ohlig,Hannes Mehnert,Stefanie Schirmer
By Jonathan Chaffer,Karl Swedberg
Starting with an advent to jQuery, you'll first be proven how one can write a functioning jQuery application in exactly 3 strains of code. the way to upload effect for your activities via a suite of easy visible results and to create, reproduction, reassemble, and adorn content material utilizing jQuery's DOM amendment tools. The e-book will take you thru many special, real-world examples, or even equip you to increase the jQuery library itself together with your personal plug-ins.
We will step via all the center ideas of the jQuery library, development an total photo of its features. upon getting completely coated the fundamentals, the booklet returns to every notion to hide extra complex examples and techniques.
Who this ebook is for
By Marcelo Reyna
Accelerate your code writing abilities with over twenty programming styles that may make your code more uncomplicated to take care of and scale
About This Book
- Optimize your net program for construction use
- Build perspectives and controllers with minimum attempt that would evolve along with your application
- Learn tips on how to keep a MeteorJS undertaking whereas it's working in production
Who This booklet Is For
This e-book is for builders who've already had an introductory path with Meteor. simple wisdom of internet improvement is recommended.
What you are going to Learn
- Use of Jade, Stylus, and CoffeeScript to hurry up net development
- Increase productiveness by way of leveraging the simplest applications within the community
- Optimize your website for load velocity with complicated publishers and subscribers
- Leverage the aggregation framework to supply effects with enormous data
- Master the intricacies of front-end improvement utilizing Jeet, Bootstrap, CSS animations, and more
- Optimize your web site for seek engine visibility
- Secure your web site with Meteor's most sensible practices
- Track the reside prestige of your software, making sure all mistakes were taken care of
With the expanding curiosity in NodeJS net purposes, a brand new framework, Meteor, has joined the ranks to simplify developer workflows. Meteor is likely one of the few open resource frameworks that has obtained investment seeing that its early improvement levels. It builds on principles from latest frameworks and libraries, supplying builders a great way to enhance a prototype app. even as, it supplies them the instruments and adaptability to construct a completely fledged creation app. Meteor is the weapon of selection for start-ups in latest world.
Meteor layout styles cuts in the course of the jargon that almost all web content play with and will get to the purpose with uncomplicated suggestions that may enhance your improvement skills.
Throughout the e-book, you are going to placed your abilities to perform and construct an internet store from scratch. by means of the top of the e-book, you've got outfitted a feature-rich on-line shop.
Style and approach
The booklet is a pragmatic instruction manual on tips to construct an e-commerce net app utilizing Meteor. each subject ties into the webapp to simply illustrate the techniques that you're studying about.
By Mukund Chaudhary,Ankur Kumar
Using this booklet, you'll how one can use jQuery’s robust DOM manipulation instruments to dynamically replace content material in your web site. it is possible for you to to increase jQuery’s functions by way of writing your personal plugins on most sensible of the framework, animate parts, construct your individual jQuery components, hire top practices, and steer clear of universal error. Practical jQuery teaches you ways, with jQuery, you could unit try and refactor your code. You’ll see how expressive but concise jQuery’s code is and what kind of faster and effective it really is to increase with jQuery.
Get a basic standpoint on how jQuery works, tips on how to comprehend, decide on, and construct your personal plug-ins, and the way to ensure your tasks run on the height in their strength functionality utilizing Practical jQuery today.
What youll learn
• Use jQuery’s robust manipulation instruments to dynamically replace your website’s content.
• Animate content material and construct your personal snapshot slider with jQuery’s animation tools.
• expand the library through writing your personal customized plugins.
• Use plugins created by way of others in the neighborhood and combine them into your website.
• Refactor and try out DOM manipulation utilizing QUnit.
Who this e-book is for
By George Ornbo
In simply 24 periods of 1 hour or much less, Sams educate your self Node.js in 24 Hours will assist you grasp the Node.js platform and use it to construct server-side functions with awesome pace and scalability. utilizing this text’s uncomplicated, step by step procedure, you’ll flow from simple deploy, configuration, and programming all through real-time messaging among browser and server, trying out and deployment. each lesson and case-study software builds on what you’ve already realized, providing you with a rock-solid starting place for real-world success!
Step-by-step directions carefully stroll you thru the most typical Node.js improvement tasks.
Quizzes and workouts at the tip of every bankruptcy assist you try your knowledge.
By the best way notes current precious more information concerning the discussion.
Did You Know? suggestions supply recommendation or exhibit you more uncomplicated how you can practice tasks.
Watch Out! cautions warn you to attainable difficulties and provides you recommendation on the way to stay away from them.
Learn how to…
· grasp crucial Node.js strategies like callbacks and fast create your first program
· Create uncomplicated websites with the HTTP module and exhibit net framework
· deal with facts endurance with Node.js and MongoDB
· Debug and try out Node.js applications
· set up Node.js functions to thirdparty providers, similar to Heroku and Nodester
· construct strong real-time suggestions, from chat servers to Twitter clients
· Use center elements of the Node.js API, together with tactics, baby techniques, occasions, buffers, and streams
· Create and post a Node.js module
By Jukka Korpela
There is a distinct concentrate on the rising Globalize.js library, which gives information units for greater than three hundred cultures, in addition to the facility to strengthen customized cultures.
The thoughts integrated during this e-book, which aren't comfortably chanced on somewhere else, are effortless to benefit and apply.
Who should still learn this book:
Readers of this e-book will learn:
How to make sure an software is "world ready"—removing pointless language and tradition dependencies
How to leverage the typical Locale facts Repository (CLDR) to help international applications
How to localize the person interface to handle diversified cultural specifications and expectations
How to deal with textual content enter that falls good outdoor conventional "A-Z" characters