By Anshul Raja
Written through no 1 bestselling writer of ways to ACE Your A-levels, Raja outlines the right way to in achieving most sensible grades at GCSE. learn this publication to profit how you can beat the method and dominate checks utilizing info your lecturers is probably not conscious of. Written from a student’s point of view, tips on how to ACE Your GCSEs offers hugely relatable, sincere and simple information on the best way to in attaining As and A*s.
Raja supplies the keys to his attempted and established three step plan:
• Step 1 – strategy. discover what most sensible scholars do to safe most sensible marks in checks.
• Step 2 – learn Cycle. The time period ‘work not easy’ is usually thrown round with out rationalization. operating difficult is a ability in itself which has to be understood and practiced. learn examples of different scholars and their daily behavior throughout the educational yr that can assist you gauge how a lot is adequate.
• Step three – Motivation. raise your cognizance span via uncomplicated and potent methods. comprehend the harmful insecurities that carry you again from attaining your greatest strength and take on them head on.
Read this publication and arm your self with ideas to help you ACE your GCSEs and each different examination you could take through the remainder of your life.
Without my GCSE grades, I wouldn’t have gotten into medication. with no this e-book, I wouldn’t have completed 8A*s. Don’t imagine - simply learn it!
- Helen Mathews (8A*s & 1A)
I reluctantly learn this e-book simply because my mom and dad compelled me to, yet I’m so pleased they did! It felt just like the writer reached into my mind and fully rewired it!
- Steven Davy (9A*s & 2As)
Read or Download How to ACE Your GCSEs: Inspired by Student Success Stories. We Tell You What Your Teachers Don't. PDF
Similar study skills books
Notice confirmed innovations for expanding examining skills—from comprehension to retention. no matter if it’s for schooling or entertainment, examining might be tough. figuring out and remembering what you’ve learn, and holding concentration and focus in case you have to learn lengthy or tricky texts, takes definite talents.
Easy pace examining strategies in 3 effortless lessons.
Up-to-date for 2017 and appropriate for 2018/2019 assessments, tips on how to ACE your GCSEs teaches you ways to ACE your tests. irrespective of how clever or at the back of you might imagine you're this e-book will educate you ways to revise… accurately! Written through number 1 bestselling writer of ways to ACE Your A-levels, Raja outlines the right way to in achieving most sensible grades at GCSE.
This hugely illustrative and colourful publication makes studying to learn enjoyable! The e-book contains:Letter IdentificationLetter/Sound AssignmentsVowel Sounds—Short, lengthy, & particular! Vowel trend RecognitionSimple Syllable DivisionCharts, visible Aids, photos . . . —And a lot More!
- Uni-Wissen Orientierungskurs Germanistik: Sicher im Studium Germanistik (German Edition)
- The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking
- La Conspiración de las Calificaciones Perfectas: Tu Guía Secreta Para Convertirte en un Genio y Dominar el Mundo (The Straight-A Conspiracy nº 2) (Spanish Edition)
- Improve Your Grammar: The Essential Guide to Accurate Writing (Palgrave Study Skills)
- Study Skills 11+: Building the study skills needed for 11+ and pre-tests
Extra resources for How to ACE Your GCSEs: Inspired by Student Success Stories. We Tell You What Your Teachers Don't.
How to ACE Your GCSEs: Inspired by Student Success Stories. We Tell You What Your Teachers Don't. by Anshul Raja