By Tom Barker
accumulating and examining empirical info is the major to really realizing something. we will be able to tune operational metrics to quantify the overall healthiness of our items in creation. we will song caliber metrics of our initiatives, or even use our info to spot undesirable code. Visualizing this knowledge permits somebody to learn our research and simply get a deep figuring out of the tale the knowledge tells.
What youll learn
- A wealthy figuring out of ways to assemble, and analyze empirical information
- How to inform a narrative with info utilizing information visualizations
- What different types of information visualizations are top to take advantage of for the tale that you really want to inform along with your information
- A accomplished creation to the R language, overlaying the entire necessities
Who this e-book is for
Developers in any respect degrees drawn to facts visualization, beginning to intermediate engineering managers, statisticians, mathematicians, economists and any others drawn to information visualization.
This booklet goals to provide a realistic consultant to constructing and scaling a Ruby Rails software with a spotlight on cellular units and the problems with utilizing a unmarried web page program (SPA). web content have become a growing number of site visitors from mobiles units that it has turn into very important to prioritise improvement to mobilise your web content, even for websites which even have local apps.
Key FeaturesApply the Clojure programming language in monetary analytics and to construct monetary applicationsWork with high-level mathematical abstractions with no need to enforce low-level code for monetary operations. this can be a useful instructional that takes you thru real-world examples of economic analytics and purposes with ClojureBook DescriptionClojure is a dynamic programming language with an emphasis on useful programming.
- Enterprise Web Development: Building HTML5 Applications: From Desktop to Mobile
- Professional AngularJS
- Node.js By Example
- Mastering jQuery UI
- Computer Vision for the Web
- Angular 2 Cookbook