By Md. Ziaul Haq
- Enhance your realizing with info on Karma and Protractor, and organize an Angular2 try swimsuit with them
- A useful advisor stuffed examples that concentrate on quite a lot of trying out strategies in a certified Angular2 application
This is an entire consultant that indicates you checking out innovations with Karma to accomplish unit checking out and end-to-end checking out with Protractor. it's going to help you optimize your Angular 2 improvement technique utilizing TDD ideas and make sure the ultimate venture is freed from bugs.
Building at the preliminary foundational points, we flow directly to checking out for a number of sessions, partial perspectives, place references, CSS, and the HTML aspect. moreover, we'll discover tips on how to use a headless browser with Karma. we are going to additionally configure a Karma dossier to automate the trying out and take on components of Angular2 (components, providers, sessions, and broadcasting) utilizing TDD.
Finally, you will discover out easy methods to pull facts utilizing an exterior API, manage and configure Protractor to exploit a standalone Selenium server, and organize Travis CI and Karma to check your application.
What you'll learn
- Get an summary of Karma and Protractor and create try suites for an Angular2 program with them
- Understand automatic checking out and enforce headless automatic checks with Karma
- Implement the trying out thoughts with mocks, broadcast occasions, and asynchronous behavior
- Integrate REST-based providers and APIs into an program to extract data
- Automate Karma unit checks with Travis CI
About the Author
Ziaul Haq began his profession in 2005 as a software program developer, and in his 10-year occupation trip, he has labored with a variety of software program improvement hubs and start-ups, together with UNICEF in several nations as an internet advisor. He simply accomplished his MS in desktop technology from United overseas University.
Read Online or Download Angular Test-Driven Development - Second Edition PDF
This booklet goals to offer a pragmatic consultant to constructing and scaling a Ruby Rails software with a spotlight on cellular units and the problems with utilizing a unmarried web page program (SPA). web content are becoming an increasing number of site visitors from mobiles units that it has develop into vital to prioritise improvement to mobilise your website, even for websites which even have local apps.
Key FeaturesApply the Clojure programming language in monetary analytics and to construct monetary applicationsWork with high-level mathematical abstractions with no need to enforce low-level code for monetary operations. this can be a useful educational that takes you thru real-world examples of economic analytics and functions with ClojureBook DescriptionClojure is a dynamic programming language with an emphasis on sensible programming.
- FusionCharts Beginner's Guide
- PHP & MySQL: The Missing Manual
- JQuery 1.7 et jQuery UI (Noire) (French Edition)
- Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript and JScript Bible
- Developing Web Components: UI from jQuery to Polymer
- Mastering Backbone.js
Extra resources for Angular Test-Driven Development - Second Edition
Angular Test-Driven Development - Second Edition by Md. Ziaul Haq