By Lucas Chan,Rowan Udell
- Install, configure, and administer computing, garage, and networking within the AWS cloud
- Automate your infrastructure and keep watch over each point of it via infrastructure as code
- Work via interesting recipes to manage your AWS cloud
Amazon internet companies (AWS) is a bundled distant computing provider that offers cloud computing infrastructure over the web with garage, bandwidth, and customised aid for software programming interfaces (API). enforcing those companies to successfully administer your cloud environments is a middle task.
This e-book might help you construct and administer your cloud surroundings with AWS. we are going to start with the AWS basics, and you may construct the basis for the recipes you are going to paintings on during the booklet. subsequent, you can find out tips to deal with a number of bills and organize consolidated billing. you are going to then discover ways to manage trustworthy and quick internet hosting for static web pages, percentage info among working circumstances, and again up your info for compliance.
Moving on, you'll find out tips on how to use the compute provider to permit constant and quickly example provisioning, and should see the best way to provision garage volumes and autoscale an software server. subsequent, you will discover the way to successfully use the networking and database carrier of AWS. additionally, you will find out about different administration instruments of AWS besides securing your AWS cloud. eventually, you are going to learn how to estimate the prices on your cloud.
By the top of the booklet, it is possible for you to to simply administer your AWS cloud.
What you'll learn
- Discover the easiest practices to accomplish an automatic repeatable infrastructure in AWS
- Bring down your IT charges through dealing with AWS effectively and carry excessive availability, fault tolerance, and scalability
- Make any web site speedier with static and dynamic caching
- Create tracking and alerting dashboards utilizing CloudWatch
- Migrate a database to AWS
- Set up consolidated billing to accomplish basic and potent expense administration with accounts
- Host a site and learn the way you could automate overall healthiness checks
About the Author
Lucas Chan has been operating in tech on account that 1995 in various improvement, platforms admin, and DevOps roles. he's at present a senior advisor and engineer at Versent and technical director at Stax. he is been working creation workloads on AWS for over 10 years. he is additionally a member of the APAC AWS warriors application and holds all 5 of the on hand AWS certifications.
Rowan Udell has been operating in improvement and operations for 15 years. He has held numerous positions, resembling SRE, frontend developer, backend developer, advisor, technical lead, and group chief. His travels have obvious him paintings in start-ups and firms within the finance, schooling, and net industries in Australia and Canada. He at present works as a senior advisor with Versent, an AWS complex companion in Sydney. He focuses on serverless purposes and architectures on AWS, and contributes actively within the Serverless Framework community.
Table of Contents
- AWS Fundamentals
- Managing AWS Accounts
- Storage and content material Delivery
- Using AWS Compute
- Management Tools
- Database Services
- Security and Identity
- Estimating Costs
Read Online or Download AWS Administration Cookbook PDF
Similar information technology books
This ebook is a fast moving educational concentrating on making a Social Networking framework via an ongoing case learn. It offers loads of real-world code, with entire clarification and dialogue. With each one bankruptcy, the Social Networking framework is prolonged, with extra performance being further as we growth during the e-book.
This e-book takes a step by step, useful procedure and is stuffed with examples and illustrations. This ebook is written for a large viewers that comes with academics, method directors, and primary time builders. It additionally appeals to the Sakai open resource group, power neighborhood individuals, and choice makers operating in schooling.
Each year, in keeping with developments in know-how and new legislation in numerous international locations and areas, there are numerous adjustments and updates to the physique of data required of IT safety pros. up to date each year to maintain with the more and more quick speed of swap within the box, the knowledge defense administration instruction manual is the one such a lot complete and updated source on details protection and insurance.
Foundations of management describes five management ideas you need to comprehend as you input your first management function on your IT occupation. it's a fact self obvious that fab engineers don't immediately make nice leaders. Foundations in management provides you with the fundamental construction blocks to begin your management trip in any know-how pushed enterprise.
- Git Version Control Cookbook - 90 Recipes to Transform your Development Workflow and Boost Productivity
- Incident Response & Computer Forensics, Third Edition (Networking & Comm - OMG)
- TMap next: For Result-driven Testing
- TMap next: For Result-driven Testing
Extra info for AWS Administration Cookbook
AWS Administration Cookbook by Lucas Chan,Rowan Udell