By Mark Stradiotto,Rylan J. Lundgren,Stephen L. Buchwald,David Milstein
The layout of ancillary ligands used to change the structural and reactivity homes of steel complexes has developed right into a swiftly increasing sub-discipline in inorganic and organometallic chemistry. Ancillary ligand layout has figured without delay within the discovery of recent bonding motifs and stoichiometric reactivity, in addition to within the improvement of recent catalytic protocols that experience had frequent confident impression on chemical synthesis on benchtop and commercial scales.
Ligand layout in steel Chemistry provides a suite of state of the art contributions from leaders within the box of ligand layout, encompassing a huge spectrum of ancillary ligand periods and reactivity purposes. subject matters coated include:
- Key recommendations in ligand design
- Redox non-innocent ligands
- Ligands for selective alkene metathesis
- Ligands in cross-coupling
- Ligand layout in polymerization
- Ligand layout in smooth lanthanide chemistry
- Cooperative metal-ligand reactivity
- P,N Ligands for enantioselective hydrogenation
- Spiro-cyclic ligands in uneven catalysis
This ebook can be a important reference for educational researchers and practitioners operating within the box of ligand layout, in addition to those that paintings within the many components during which the impression of ancillary ligand layout has confirmed major, for instance man made natural chemistry, catalysis, medicinal chemistry, polymer technological know-how and fabrics chemistry.
Read or Download Ligand Design in Metal Chemistry: Reactivity and Catalysis PDF
Best inorganic chemistry books
This ebook takes an introductory examine the physics and chemistry of the ambience and the weather dynamics. It offers the fundamentals in thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, radiation and chemistry and explains the main attention-grabbing difficulties present within the learn of the ambience of the Earth and planets.
Biology of Radioiodine provides the complaints of the Hanford Symposium at the Biology of Radioiodine via the U. S. Atomic strength fee and the Hanford Laboratories of the final electrical corporation, held in Richland, Washington, on July 17–19, 1963. This e-book discusses the biochemistry and body structure of radioiodine.
The current quantity considers the newest advancements within the chemistry of cyclic inorganic and organoelement compounds. Nineteen of the 22 chapters are in accordance with invited and different lectures offered on the sixth foreign Symposium on Inorganic Ring structures held in Berlin on August 18-22, 1991.
The sector of atomic clusters maintains to draw nice curiosity among physicists and chemists alike. this can be partially because of their intrinsic homes and strength commercial purposes. the 1st a part of Binary Clusters is dedicated to fresh advancements in experimental innovations, the second one half covers various theoretical techniques.
- Übungen zur Stereochemie: 191 Aufgaben und Lösungen (German Edition)
- Kristallographie: Eine Einführung für Naturwissenschaftler (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Fit in Anorganik: Das Prüfungstraining für Mediziner, Chemiker und Biologen (Studienbücher Chemie) (German Edition)
- Inorganic Chemistry: Butterworths Intermediate Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Iron Chelation Therapy (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
Additional info for Ligand Design in Metal Chemistry: Reactivity and Catalysis
Ligand Design in Metal Chemistry: Reactivity and Catalysis by Mark Stradiotto,Rylan J. Lundgren,Stephen L. Buchwald,David Milstein